Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Positive Thinking

Listening to a conversation about the power of positivism. Positive thinking and negative thinking are just one hair apart, is the event around our life that demonstrates our positive or negative thinking. Results are a powerful demonstration of our spoken words. Positivism is not reflected just in our work, business or financial success but also in the way we live our life and the life of those around us, our immediate family, those for whom we are responsible; their failure is also reflected on us. Positive thinking could make you cozy about the reality around you indulging your ego at the expense of others. We place too much importance on things that are not eternal and buy into the sales pitch of positive thinking which will not eternally last. Are we given the same effort to learn about eternal life and the path that will lead us to?… I struggle with positive thinking as a way of been successful. As a marketing tool those that lecture positive thinking are enriching them salve out of the sweat of those that sick to indulge their ego. From the moment I am up in the morning I have begun to believe, from the time I give the first step I begun to believe, from the time I was born in earth I took the first breath of life, I became a believer. The truth behind believing is more important than having positive thoughts

No comments: